The PMI Frankfurt Chapter e.V. (PMIFC) is an independent incorporated non-profit association dealing with Project Management. We are a Chapter of the globally leading Project Management Institute (PMI) and tightly linked to PMI via a Chartering Agreement and our Bylaws.
PMIFC was established in 1988 as the first European Chapter of PMI and the second Chapter outside of North America (South Africa was first, in 1981). 1998 the Chapter was revived and since then has multiplied its membership. Members coming from all over Germany and even outside Germany. The respective PMI Frankfurt Chapter e.V. was registered on May 22, 2000 at Amtgericht Frankfurt under VR 12145.
PMI Frankfurt Chapter’s vision:
We are a dynamic and attractive PMI Chapter, activating and driving the global PM Profession locally. PMIFC’s motto is that we are …"your active platform to professionalism in PM based on the global network“.
PMIFC’s additional services to its members include
- Regular local meetings in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Dresden
- Monthly electronic newsletter to all interested parties
- Web-repository for presentations held at our member meetings
- Several Committees that provide networking and information about specific topics
- COMMEM – for commercial members of PMIFC
- Discounts on products of our sponsors
- Special Events
Join the hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide who are taking advantage of the educational, networking and career advancement opportunities that PMI has to offer.
If you already are a member of PMI and you want to add the Frankfurt Chapter membership (and SAVE 40% of this congress for the future..)
- Log in to www.pmi.org using your Member-Id and your assigned password. Click on "get involved" and then click at "join a PMI Component in your area" an follow the instructions
If not - Join Today!
As a member, you will benefit from members only services and discounted rates on PMI products and services. Complete a membership application and become a member of PMI, the project management association of choice, today!
The membership fee is $ 129 per year for PMI. In addition you pay $25 to become member of the Frankfurt Chapter (special fees for students, retired or unemployed persons here) plus a on time fee of $10.
PMI Member Benefits
A wealth of information, knowledge, and resources is available to you as a member. Take advantage of these valuable benefits and more:
- Members-only rates on exciting learning opportunities including PMI Global Congresses and SeminarsWorld®
- Networking, learning and sharing through local PMI chapters and global virtual communities
- The new PMI PathProTM online career assessment tool to help take your career to the next level
- Free 24/7 access to top project management and business books through eReads & Reference
- PMI publications, including PM Network®, PMI Today®, Community Post, and PMI e-Links